Early bird pricing expires soon!
*This CE event is accredited by The Council on Optometric Practitioner Education (COPE), as a ‘live interactive distance learning'’ event, for a total of 2 credit hours. It is the responsibility of the registrant to verify that this training meets the continuing education requirements of their specific optometry licensing board.
- Total payment
- 1xRetinal Vein Occlusion - Diagnosis and Management with Emphasis on OCT Reading$67-+
All prices in USD
- Is this course accepted by my board?This event is accredited as a 'live interactive distance learning' course by The Council on Optometric Practitioner Education (COPE) for a total of 2 CE credit hours. There will not be a testing component.
You'll need to check with your licensing body to verify whether this course meets the requirements of your jurisdiction.
- Will I receive a completion certificate for my records?Yes. You'll receive completion certificate(s) for this event via email approximately 3-5 days after its conclusion.
- What technology or platform will be used?The event will be using Zoom as the technology platform. Zoom supports both laptop/desktop and most mobile devices.
Once purchased you will receive an email with a unique link to join the session. Use this link on the day of the event to join the session. If you don't yet have the Zoom client installed consider installing it before the session to ensure a smooth experience.
The Zoom client can be download from their website at:
- How do I join the session on the day of the event?The lecture will take place via the Zoom platform. You'll receive an email invite to the session. Please use the link within the email to join the event.
If you don't yet have the Zoom client installed on you computer or mobile device, you will be prompted to install it when you first click the link.
- Event's composition in terms of COPE coursesThis content of this 2 hour event, is comprised of two 1-hour COPE courses
The NOERC Method to Reading an OCT
COPE ID: 66492-PD
Retinal Vein Occlusion Diagnosis and Treatment with an Emphasis on OCT
COPE ID: 71283-PD